Final Expense Insurance
Final expense insurance is a whole life insurance policy that is designed to pay off your debts upon your death. Final expenses are the expenses a person acquires at the time of death, such as burial arrangements and medical expenses. The average burial today costs between $7,000 to $10,000, and this does not include the funeral itself.
The last thing most people want is to be a burden to their loved ones, especially after they have passed away. Leaving behind large debts can be crippling to family members, and is the last way most people want to be remembered. Thankfully, final expense insurance is an affordable whole life insurance plan that can offer a solution to these problems.
Whole Life insurance or Final Expense Insurance is for people who want:
- Permanent insurance protection over a lifetime
- Premiums that don't increase as you grow older
- Help to protect their loved ones from debts associated with the burial or funeral process
- Tax- deferred cash value that builds over time
- Affordable premiums customized to fit their budget
- A level premium and coverage as long as you continue to pay
Contact us today so that a Symmetry Financial Group specialist can cover all of your options and set you up with the best plan for your needs and budget. A family is the biggest gift a person can be given. Protecting them is the best way you can say thank you.